Accommodation in Prague

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by padraig, Jul 11, 2004.

1. padraig

padraig Active Member

My wife and I – both in our 60s – are off in November to Prague for the first time. We have yet to book a hotel but are considering Hotel Sophia, Vysehrad or Ariston, possibly even a pension. Can anyone offer some advice based on his or her experiences? Also can you recommend good reasonably priced restaurants? Any other tips?
    Many thanks

2. Rushy

Rushy Member

you could try the club betlem hotel which is located near to charles bridge, its within walking distance of most of the sites but is not to busy. There is a really nice restaurant across the road (which i can highly recommend) and some small bars and bistros close by.

3. padraig

padraig Active Member

Thanks for the suggestion. All advice greatly appreciated.

4. Joss

Joss Active Member

Hi Padraig

I stay in the Hotel bv at 48 Wenceslass Square where they have nice clean appartments and they are not too expensive. You should be able to find them on the net just by the address. The guy i speak to there is Filip Antoz.

Joss

5. chazzauk

chazzauk Active Member

iv jsut stayed in arlington hotel (about 7 mins from centre, via metro), cost around £13 a night (from hostelworld.com) and is 60 euros per night if you book direct. hotel was very clean pleasent staff and good food.