Accordian Band Hudba

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Animal, May 14, 2008.

1. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

I love accordian music especialy our czech polka's and walt's. This clip in neither one, but a very dobrě tune.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9PH8QO ... re=related

I hope you enjoy :!: I think they they are a band for a football team in Norway :?: :?:

Zatím nashledanou, May God Bless all of you :!:

Jody

2. The Animal

Ok, they are z Scotland. Still pretty music :!:

3. The Animal

Man, I wish all of the band members lived here. I would ask them to come over on weekends to play. You know they sound better in person. Especialy when it is real loud, it sounds better. 8) 8) jo, jo super 8) music

4. The Animal

Well, that makes me sad. The video is no lomger available. For now anyway. That was some real dobrě hudba!!!!! Accordion's rule

5. The Animal

STILL :?: :?: :?: :?: come on man, put the music back on dude!!!!! :wink: :wink:

6. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

You gotta love the accordion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. The Animal

Especialy when they play czech polka's and walts. I just love czech music on the accordion.

It is kinda hard to miss Weird AL. But the other guy, I do not recongise off hand. He looks kinda like one of the KISS members. Maybe, maybe not.

8. The Animal

Aw super, the vidioe is back on! super, super, super, jo, jo, jo :D :D 8) 8) 8)

9. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

Actually, they are both Weird Al. One picture is before he dropped the glasses and the other is after. You gotta love him!

10. eso

eso Well-Known Member

Of course, famous Al Yankovic! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw