Brno- apartments needed please!!!

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by player1, Oct 26, 2004.

1. player1

player1 Active Member

HI,
    Looking for 2x 2bedroom apartments in Brno, although if necessary are willing to consider sharing a larger place...2 male 2 female, british and american. Need somewhere as soon as possible, hope someone out there can help!
    Cheers,
    Paul

2. meisen

meisen New Member

Hi,
    my name is Martin and I live in Brno. I am not very experienced in looking for an appartment here, but I will try to help you. First of all, nobody here will understand 2+2. Our appartments usually have one kitchen, bathroom, shower + 1,2 or 3 other rooms (usually living room, bedroom and possibly dining room) - it would be called 1+1, 2+1 or 3+1. Sometimes, the kitchen is small, just a kitchen corner, it would then be called 1+kk, 2+kk etc. There are lots of real estates here in Brno and I would recommend to visit personally one, to make an appoitment with the landlord, see the place and rent it (or not). I donĀ“t know if you are already here, how much you want to pay, if you want to stay in the centre etc. The quality also differs, count on with about 10-12000 crowns per month for a decent 3+1. If you need any further help, you can write to martineisenberger@hotmail.com.