Brno - Room to let in loft style apartment - 8000kc monthly

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by Technicka, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Technicka

Technicka New Member

AVAILABLE NOW!!!

[​IMG]

Fabulous room in delightful large 130sqm furnished sunny loft style top floor apartment in Cerna Pole, Brno. There is a chioce of two rooms, one of which has a balcony, I generally only use the flat in the evenings Monday to Thursday so you will have it all to yourself at weekends (occasionally I stay for weekends but this is rare).

The flat comprises of two large bedrooms at seperate ends of the flat to each other (one with a large balcony), a huge living room with open fireplace - furnished with three seat settee, two armchairs, coffee table, dining area with large six seat table etc. Seperate kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and usual appliances, bathroom with bath/shower, seperate WC etc etc

Also comes complete with UK Sky Satellite TV

Close by are bars, restaurants and Interspar supermarket is close by via the number 9 tram (5 minutes)

The flat itself is located close to Jugoslavska street and is two minutes walk from Trams 5, 9 & 11 and also to bus 26

All utilities are included in the 8,000 CZK monthly rent which is negotiable. (A deposit of 8,000 CZK may also be required though this may not be necessary if the new tenant chooses to move in immediately).

[​IMG]_[​IMG]_[​IMG]_[​IMG]

For further information or to view the flat please send me a private message or email to Technicka21@yahoo.co.uk.

2. swede76

swede76 New Member

Hi,
    is this apartment still available?

regards,
    Per

3. india

india New Member

hello i am interested in this apprtment
    pls let me know ,,how far awat is from ibm brono
    vikas20035@yahoo.co.in