Bush and U.S. Foreign Policy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by usak, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveAmerica

IloveAmerica Active Member

How admirable you dont support the war and you didnt vote for him.
    but regardless you support acts by the state since the fat lady has sung.

2. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

well said Ursula, and my point too. Screw you if you dont like the USA, no one cares....just dont think you can say it and live there...w/o problems

3. IloveAmerica

4. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

true oh king.
    i very seldom voice my opininion
    ursula

5. Bret

Bret Active Member

[/quote]I too believe that we have no need for fully automatic weapons and dislike the south! Any takers.....? :lol:[/quote]

Lay off the south, brother. Too many people want to cheat the south out of the contributions it has made to to the US politically and culturally. But if you don't like it, to each his own.

6. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

Bret, ur right, I pushed that too far and you are well spoken and I like your posts...but I knew I would find a taker!~You look very much like Dustin Hoffman (do you c Meet the Frockers)?

Sorry Dude :lol:

7. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

what does the south have to do with automatic weapons? true there are rednecks that shoot bambi. but even bambi grows up and can hurt you!
    but i agree with brett. my favorite president is thomas jefferson and he was a southerner. i also like benjamin franklin. never did like gg washington! esp. since i read somewhere that he always showed up in unifrm at the continental congress. when they where trying to find a military leader. sounds like a kid hollering "im here, im here". didnt put his light unnder a bushel, did he.
    ursula

8. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

oh no Ursula, dont go the south route and weapons, poor Bambi...

Daryl and his other brother Daryl was the funniest skit I ever saw :lol:

9. whatgives

whatgives Member

Maybe it appears to be going nowhere because you seldom answer questions directly and as soon as someone points out holes and inconsistencies in your arguments you move on to something else.

10. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

ur right, I am sure you and Mr. Dude were about to change US policy~! Good Grief...
    ask a direct question, get a direct answer. The only question asked of me was my name and to prove I am a vet.

11. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

ive bagged assorted grown bambis in my years. scared me half too death

but seriesly why is the us trying to cram democracy down the iraqi throats. there are cuntries who seem to live quite well without. take sweden, a gorgeous country, nice people.
    of course we wouldnt want them to be like saudi arabia, now would we. sorry i have to go feed my llamas.
    ursula

12. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

Gay, you mean you went duck hunting, you shot a poor little duck from the sky? Well, I might have clipped it (the Frockers)

Ursula, you bagged a bambi? Thats it, the wedding is off...

If I am not mistaken, Sweden, while independent, is still a democracy. I know a few thousand Iraqis that would like to thank the USA Ursula, and many more that will but are afraid to do it yet.

Jaba daba do, its time to go home (whew, tough day again) so until tomorrow kids (unless Ive been banned already :)

13. whatgives

whatgives Member

No one here is trying to change policy. As Idemtidem already said:

14. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

no youve not been banned, at least not by me. i rather enjoy you.
    but i think sweden is a monarchy. i know the queen is from germany. by name of sylvia
    ursula

15. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

yes, you may be right, monarchy sounds right-but the whole llama thing is scaring me:} (I just looked at your page)

16. ursula

ursula Well-Known Member

llamas are fun. ive had them for 10 years. i also have goats, a wolf hybrid bird, cats and rabbitts. my zoo.

norway and denmark are also monarchies. but i think all the scandinavian countries sre costituniol monarchies. like england and i dont want to go there. the british monarchy i mean.
    ursula

17. idemtidem

idemtidem Well-Known Member

You do? Personally?

Anyway, that would be FABULOUS if there weren't thousands that can't say anything anymore and several that have been quieted forever without ever having the chance to speak...

18. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

it would be, Saddam has visiting hours M-F from 8-8:01, drop in on him

*note, his time is short :}

I know 3 Iraqis here in Prague, and they too differ with you...

19. IloveAmerica

Hey im happy im not the only one to notice that KGB whatever
    his name is, is unable to answer direct Questions.
    I reply to all his points only to recieve selective replies
    to arguements since his logic is flawed.
    He must live in Bush country.
    Oh well. Its scary such a good propaganda system works
    in the usa and whats more it makes money.
    Hitler himslef wrote that americas propaganda system
    is one of the best in the entire world as did the author of
    Animal Farm.
    KGB cheers !
    (cheers using french wine !)

20. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

No, I live in Prague, but am American, Mr. I love America!
    Since I have no name, did your Mother, Ms America, name you I or love :}}}}}

Hitler- theres a trusted name in novels!

are you referring to George Orwell???!!!!

got me rolling on the floor :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.