Charles University Connections?

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by SMZ, Mar 15, 2004.

1. SMZ

SMZ Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is the most appropriate area for this message, but it seemed like the closest match.

I'll be visiting the CR (Prague and some time on the Greenways trails) for about two weeks in the fall on a vacation, and am considering a visit to Charles University. (I'm a professor here in the US.) I'll generate some "academic type" connections before then, but wondered if there is anyone lurking about on this discussion board who is currently studying there or who has been there on a faculty exchange.

Any inside info appreciated! Thanks. :D

Susan

2. maartenv

maartenv Well-Known Member

Hi Suzan,

I don't have first hand expierience myself, but if there is no reaction from anyone her, I can ask some aquintences of mine for the info you are looking for.

Can you please specify your needs?

I can give you some general info, but am not sure if that's what you're looking for?

Cheers,

3. SMZ

SMZ Well-Known Member

Hi, Maarten -- I'm not in a huge hurry, so can wait to see if anyone responds (eventually). Mainly I thought it would be helpful if someone currently attending or working at CUNI was reading the discussion and could give me a name or two (specifically in faculty development or e-learning) as a contact there.

In the meantime, I can pursue other avenues for this info. Thanks so much for offering!

Susan :D