CSAGSI

Discussion in 'Looking for Ancestors' started by gypzy, Feb 20, 2006.

1. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone belongs to the CSAGSI (Czech Slovak Genealogy Society of Illinois). I just joined about a few weeks ago. It is an orginization for Americans who have ancestors from Bohemia, Moravia or Slovakia who lived in Illinois. They have a website, www.csagsi.org. PIf there are any members out there I'd like to here from you and talk :) , to find out how other people like it.

By 4 Now

2. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

:oops:.

By 4 Now

3. Ruzete

Ruzete Well-Known Member

hey heres anbother great site, they are great i ordered from alaska and got it quick, and you don't ahve to be a member for their products!
    http://www.cgsi.org/store.asp?c=6

4. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

Hi

Thank you Ruzete. They have a really nice site. I wonder how I missed it :? .

By 4 Now

5. Jenh

Jenh New Member

I used to be a member but have not had time to attend meetings. The club is good - lots of older people attend the meetings.

Jen

6. gypzy

gypzy Well-Known Member

I am glad to hear that. I have had email contact w/ a few members. They seem to be nice and helpful :) .

Not that it really matters, but are there any "younger" people, like in their 20's to 40's?

7. Jenh

Jenh New Member

I'm 33 and was attending meetings as early as seven years ago so was one of the youngest there. There are only a few 30-40's but the people are nice and there is coffee and kolacky at the end of the meeting!

Jen