(CZ->EN) Email

Discussion in 'Vocabulary & Translation Help' started by Iojana, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Iojana

Iojana Member

Can anyone please please translate this email for me.
    Thank you so much!

">Ahoj Iojanu,zdravime z e Zahoran.Ja tomu rikam Vidlakov.Volam a pisu si smsky s tvoji maminkou a ted jsme presly i na mailovani.Jsme sikovne "starenky".V beroune je desna kosa,júna teplomeru mame -14 a do rana ma teplpta klesnout az na -20.Hruza.Dneska jsme dokonce byli s Frantou behat na bezkach v Brdech,dokonce i nas prasopes Bubu byl s nama.Mel oteplovacky,samozrejme.Je to uz stary pan,bude mu 11 let.Hana se kupodivu uci na svoji uplne posledni zkousku pred statniceme a diplomkou.Pracuje uz 2 roky na plny uvazek v advok.kancelari v Praze,pak ani nevim co planuje.Blahopreju k narozeni dcery,to jsem docela cumela.Doufam,ze odepises,kdyztak budu zalovat mamince,neb jsme se domluvily,ze se sejdeme.Jezdim zase autem a to denne,mam to do skoly 7minut.Akorat si furt vozim zadek,volejbal uz skoncil a hopsat se zenskymi me fakt nebavi.Ukecavam jednoho studenta na pinces,mame 3 stoly ve skole.Tu mame 2 roky taky novou.Napis ,prosim, neco o sobe a sve rodine a tesim se nekdy na tebe v C.R.U nas lita po svete jen Franta.Naposledy byl v Mexiku.Pa. "

2. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi Iojanu, greetings from Záhořany. I call it Vidlákov here. I call and exchange sms messages with your mom and now we also started emailing. We are skillful little "grandmas". It's really freezing in Beroun, wow, the thermometer shows -14 and the temperature is supposed to drop down to -20 by morning. Terrible. Today Franta and I even went cross-country skiing in the Brdy Mountains, even our pigdog Bubu joined us. He wore a heavy jacket of course. He's an old man, he'll be 11. Hana is surprisingly studying for her very last exam before her state exam and thesis. She's been working full time at a law office in Prague for two years now, I don't know what she's planning to do after that. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, that was quite something. I hope you'll write back, if not, I'll complain to your mom because we have agreed to get together. I'm driving again, every day, it takes me 7 minutes to school. I'm always just driving my butt around, voleyball is over and I really don't enjoy jumping around with the women. I've been trying to talk this one student into playing ping pong, we have 3 tables at school. The school is also new, only 2 years old. Please write something about yourself and your family and I look forward to seeing you in the C.R. sometime. Here only Franta flies around the world. His last trip was to Mexico. Bye.

3. Iojana

Iojana Member

Dana, thank you so much for taking the time to translate this for me.

4. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

You're welcome!