Czech Ivest

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by Zander, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Zander

Zander New Member

I would like to know if anybody from the company by the name of Czech invest read these posts. I hope so because I would like to know if they have any feelings towards the 200 + employees of Laird Technologies East Kilbride Scotland that they have helped become unemployed by seducing the dollar obsessed shareholders and management of Laird Technologies to move to Liberec and close down the Scottish plant which was by far one of the most efficient plants within the Laird group. The tactics that they use leave a repugnant smell within my nostrils that I am having great difficulty in removing

2. racoon

racoon Active Member

We emigrated from Chzech ( 1999 ) because almost everybody around had dollar instead of heart.

3. treeman

treeman Member

Hello Zander
    please do not despair my mole tells me all is not well in Liberec love and stuff to all at Laird Technologies

4. Acheron

Acheron Active Member

lol shut up and get a new job, whinning won't get you anywhere

5. Emperor

Emperor Member

Welcome to the great world of Capitalism, isn't that what the west kept trying to get Eastern Europe to adopt and replace Communism? Damn this is ironic.

6. nikdo

nikdo Well-Known Member

I agree 100%.

7. treeman

treeman Member

Thanks for the advice.I do have a new job and I can safely say I can sleep easy at night knowing its not somebody elses I have nicked and for certain its not for 2200 koruna a week so please believe me when I say "whinning" isnt really a pastime of mine , and as for emperor...what are you on about !!??!! LOL.