Czech tutors - Scotland?

Discussion in 'Language Exchange & Czech Classes' started by markyd23, Mar 26, 2007.

1. markyd23

markyd23 Member

Dobrý den all,

I am looking for a Czech tutor in southern / central Scotland. I live in Lanark but may be able to travel a little. Any information on short courses / evening classes would be appreciated. I know there is a course in Glasgow but this in the day & I work in Ayrshire....

Thanks.

2. maude018

maude018 New Member

could you give me any info you have about czech classes in glasgow cause i cnat seem to find any?
    thanks

3. markyd23

markyd23 Member

4. thomasale

thomasale New Member

Hi, i don't know if you're still looking for a tutor, but if you are after private classes i can put you in touch with a very good qualified Czech teacher, with experience at Glasgow University and with the Ministry of Defence. Just respond to this message and i can pass on an email contact.

5. markyd23

markyd23 Member

Hi Thomasale, thanks very much for your reply. I would be really grateful for that information. If you want to send a private message that would be great.

Thanks,

Mark.

6. tai

tai New Member

I am also interested in professional czech tutor and lessons so if you could forward the details to me it would be very much appreciated, thank you