Electrical Appliances

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by deeseiffer, Mar 10, 2008.

  1. Ninuska

    Ninuska New Member

    I was going through some of my previous travel stuff and found the curling iron I bought in London a few years ago because my adapter didn't work there. If it will work in Prague, that will solve my problem about the curling iron.


    Dee, if your London bought curling iron has a UK plug (three square prongs) then you will need an adapter for that too.
  2. Alexx

    Alexx Well-Known Member

    At least it is 230V, so you just need simple adapter to fit the different outlet shape, not a convertor from 110V to 230V which is more expensive then the curling iron itself :).

    Most appliances I use when traveling - cell phone charger, razor charger, battery charger, are adapted to be used in both 110V and 230V outlets. But as my hair is between short and none, I have no experince with curling iron's ;-)

Share This Page