Europeans and Texans

Discussion in 'Culture' started by BrettTexasTech, Oct 30, 2004.

1. paulthevol

paulthevol Active Member

Hello Evian,

I suppose these hostile people just didn't understand how involved Australia really is regarding the war effort in Iraq. I’m sure those Australian soldiers are doing a great job in Iraq! I’m proud to have them fighting along with our US troops.

Did you remind those people that your country was also behind the war? Or were you passive and submissive? And I’m glad you afforded me the opportunity to mention France, a bunch of liberal cowards!

Paul

2. evian

evian Well-Known Member

Paul,
    ehhhh.... I don't want to create an argument on these boards.
    But to be honest, I am on the same agreement with the French for example, and i also disapprove of that "liberal cowards" remark. I strongly oppose the war in Iraq and am not very proud of Australia's invlovment. I'm not going to say any more....considering this has nothing to do with Czech Rep.
    Jason

3. JednaPusu

JednaPusu Member

I go to Praha every spring with my fiance (who is from Praha). I usually wear my cowboy boots, unless we are going to the country (then I need my sneakers). I always wear my western clothing. I don't bring my hat because I am afraid it will get ruined on the plane. I am very protective of my Stetson. Anyway, cowboy clothing or not, over the last 5 years I have found the Czech people to be warm, friendly, and great senses of humor. If you are nice to people, and this counts for all over the world, they are nice to you. So smile, be in awe of the MOST beautiful country in the world. (Sorry, am a little biased).