From Portugal - anybody up for a glass of port?

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by miguelpires, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

I got a PM from Ani and she mentioned that 10 p.m. is a little late for her, so it seems that meeting earlier would really be better, also considering the fact that the metro doesn't run after midnight.

2. miguelpires

miguelpires Member

Ah sorry, I haven't thought of the time so well:p

7pm is perfect I think, we can settle at that time:)

If my numbers are right, we are:
    4 Portuguese
    1 Jeff
    1 Dana
    1 Ani
    1 Lorenzo
    ----
    8 people total. Unless someone brings more people, which is fine if they notice early. Could you make the table reservation Dana?:)

See you soon!

3. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

OK, we have a reservation for 8 people at U petnika, 7 p.m. on Saturday July 30. It's under my name - 'Dana'.

4. miguelpires

miguelpires Member

Cool:) So I guess we'll meet you guys there:p

5. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi! It turns out that some more people will be coming, so the current list is:

4 Portuguese
    1 Jeff
    1 Dana
    1 Ani
    1 Lorenzo
    1 Isabelle
    1 Marco

A total of 10 people, which means that the restaurant is reserving a table for 12 in a separate room (salonek) for us, which is nice. So let's meet there on Sat. at 7.

Dana

6. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Well-Known Member

Hi all!

I liked the people, the food and the salonek :)

Thank you for the wine, guys! :)

Lorenzo

7. Ani

Ani Well-Known Member

Wasn't it a great evening! You're quite right Lorenzo, the company, the food and of course the wine made it memorable:D

Anna

8. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Yes, it was a great (and long!) evening! Very enjoyable! The photos are up, I'll PM you a link.

I hope you four Portuguese had a good time visiting and made it home ok.

Dana

9. silverkinguk

silverkinguk Well-Known Member

Who is Isabelle?
    Where she from?
    What she does in Prague?

SR

10. miguelpires

miguelpires Member

Hi everyone!
    I speak for me and my friends when I say we loved you all, you were all very nice and we're glad you enjoyed the wine! Even if it was in the rain in plastic cups!
    The salonek was indeed excellent and cozy, the food also was very good. But you guys, the ones we met, we loved you all:) Maybe next year we'll go to Prague in inter-rail so... maybe we'll do another get-together? :D

We found Prague to be beautiful in so many ways beyond the sights...excellent really!

Hope to see you all soon:)