going to prague...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anu, Apr 15, 2005.

1. anu

anu Well-Known Member

... in june, wanted to stay some months (half a year?) abroad and myczechrepublic.com was one of the reasons i chose prague instead of amsterdam or paris or london or...

2. anu

anu Well-Known Member

oh, i thought, everybody would tell me i made the right choice :lol:

3. czechchris

czechchris Well-Known Member

We probably thought that it went without saying.......

4. Eva2

Eva2 Well-Known Member

Of course you made the right choice. 8)

5. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

certainly over Paris....

6. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

That's great Anu, I'm glad we helped you make a decision. Prague is great, I hope you like it here! Be prepared for your 6 months to turn into a year, or two... It happens to people. :wink:

7. anu

anu Well-Known Member

i see :D
    i've actually already been in prague once, but it's seven years ago and i suppose many things have changed since then. also i've been there for just one week as a typical tourist and the only czech words i learned were vystup a nastup without even knowing what they meant, so this time it's going to be different!!

and KJP: I read your message before it was censored. tststs, not very christian... :wink:

8. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

it was I that edited it, not admin, however, after spending a month in Paris, my opinion was justified. Lyon and the Alps held a different flavor, with the folks being much less snobby than parisienes... prague is best...

9. anu

anu Well-Known Member

it's somehow funny that you altered your message, you said worse things on this forum, don't you think so?

anyway, i'm happy you consider prague to be the best choice!

10. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

yes, but when it comes to the French I cant even get started, I would never stop "}