Help a US student with Czech Republic culture research

Discussion in 'Culture' started by ShoreGyrl, Apr 1, 2004.

1. ShoreGyrl

ShoreGyrl New Member

Hi my name is Robbin, and I'm presently taking online classes at a college in Ohio, in the US. One of my classes, Global Cultures, has assigned Czech Republic as my country to research.

One of the things I need to do is interview someone from Czech Republic and include their responses in my final report. I have been unsuccessful in finding someone to interview.

I'm wondering if anyone from this forum would be willing to answer a list of questions about the culture there. If so would you please respond to this post. If interested I would email the questions and wait for your responses. My deadline for this is April 9.

Thanks for your help.

2. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

I love filling questionnaires :) My address is halef@centrum.cz

But I will not be able to answer before Monday - my access to the net is very limited over weekends.

3. racoon

racoon Active Member

4. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Robbin, you can send me the list of questions via a Private Message on these boards.

Dana

5. maartenv

maartenv Well-Known Member

I'm curious too!

Also the answers would be nice :)

Greetz,

6. Astaldo

Astaldo Member

Ask me too :)

7. Astaldo

Astaldo Member

You can also try to search and contact people through ICQ or something similar if you need more people. The responds can be quick, if the people are online..

8. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Hi Robbin,

How did your research turn out? I didn't receive the questions from you and I was just wondering if you were able to find someone here to help you with the project. It would be nice to know how it went.

Dana

9. ShoreGyrl

ShoreGyrl New Member

thanks for everyones response, I did send the questions to halef and he answered them for me. my research went well, I'm waiting for my grade. I also sent Halef a copy of my research paper. Thanks again for your replies