Help with English

Discussion in 'Language Exchange & Czech Classes' started by Giulia, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Giulia

Giulia Member

Hello,
    how are you all doing? I am writing here to ask you to do me a favour. I need your help:) In summer i am to work in a hotel in Egypt and I am not very confident with my speaking in English. So if anyone of you would be so kind and disposed to give me some conversation class I would be very grateful. In return for this I can hepl you with Czech or Italian language( or pay some reasonable amount). I am a student of a College of Tourism in Prague.
    Thank you very much for any help.

2. viscount

viscount New Member

Hi,
    I will be going to Prague in July - and I have received good advice that a lot more pleaseure can be earned by speaking to the locals in their language rather than expecting them to learn English.

I have one BIG problem - my speed of learning languages is very slow!

But I am trained in coaching skills so I am sure we can help each other a lot!

I look forward to your reply

3. zelena

zelena New Member

Hello, I am looking for someone to help with my czech. jsem samouk - beginner only, but having great difficulty with grammar.

I am married to a czech man and we have a baby that we would like to learn both languages. My husband is very impatient with me and since he is still learning english would rather speak in english than czech. :?

Are you still interested in exchanging help? I have skype, so we could speak to each other, chat, etc.

Hope to hear from you soon, na shledanou

Tracy

Still working on getting my czech keyboard to function :roll: