Hi from Ryan Anderson, Author of The Czech Files

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RyanAnderson, Oct 19, 2007.

1. RyanAnderson

RyanAnderson New Member

I would like to introduce myself to this message board. My name is Ryan Anderson. I am the author of The Czech Files, and I live in North Carolina and Alabama. I lived in Prague in 1999/2000 where I taught English for a company named Sentia. I am not sure if the company exists anymore, but it was a wonderful company to work for while I lived in Prague. I miss the city and hope I can return soon.

2. eso

eso Well-Known Member

Welcome on forum, Ryan.

It seems that Sentia still exists: http://www.sentia.cz/

3. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

Welcome. :) What exactly is Czech Files?

4. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

What? You've never heard of the Czech Files? It was a wildly popular TV series here in the U.S. in the 90's and early 2000's. :D (Sorry, Ryan--I couldn't resist).

Seriously though, from the website in his signature: "The Czech Files is a fictional crime thriller set in the deep southern community of Orange Beach, Alabama." (and no, I'd never heard of it before, either).

5. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

vítám vás :D :D

6. RyanAnderson

RyanAnderson New Member

Thanks so much for the welcome and the link to Sentia....I made a lot of good friends while working for them! And, lol, that was a good one about The Czech Files/X Files....I wouldn't have been able to resist either. The Czech Files is indeed a fictional crime thriller that takes place in Orange Beach, Alabama. There are many Czechs who come here to work, and I made friends with many of them long ago, and moved to Prague for a while....
    The Czech Files is a new novel- I published it in the beginning of September, and so far, the sales have been phenomenal, so "czech" it out if you like...www.lulu.com/ryananderson .
    Again, thanks for the welcome into this message board...I miss Prague!!!

7. Ark1tec

Ark1tec Well-Known Member

Wow what a cool thing to do look forward to hearing more about that
    Adios