I want to Move

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by gargeer, Mar 20, 2007.

1. gargeer

gargeer Member

After living here in Saudi Arabia for more than 20 years I am struggling to move to another country. Though I am stable here with a good job and a vast experience in administration, IT operations, and Sales Administration, still I wish to move to Prague. I have been there before and now I will be visiting Prague from 14 to 21 April. Will attend a company training and stay another 5 days to visit places and see the possibility to stay there longer. This is purely due to the fact that I want my daughters to grow up there and get some sort of education. I can say although my native language is not English but I can speak read and write very good English.

Can anyone tell me how to settle down there with a minimum investment. I am a Pakistani and like Prague as a great city of Europe and life style better than other European major cities.

I will welcome any suggestion which can lead to some sort of settling down there.

Thanks in advance.
    Naeem

2. durk

durk Well-Known Member

What kind of advice do you want? Job or just moving in tips?

3. gargeer

gargeer Member

Dear Durk
    Thank you for your response. I need more on opening a small easy business with minimum investment, or a job (if i can get one) and also about moving tips. I mentioned my English and administrative work especially if anyone interested to get services on my skills.

Thanks and regards
    Naeem

4. durk

durk Well-Known Member

I see :)
    Usually the best way to get advice here is to ask a specific question. When you ask for such a broad range of subjects, it is not easy to find a way to answer :D

5. gargeer

gargeer Member

Fine I got what you mean. Can I get an advise for some reliable attorneys in Czech Republic to discuss them my intention. I will appreciate a couple of them who can guide me on how I can proceed on that and this is the best way as I am willing to pay quite handsome fees.

Thanks alot.
    Naeem

6. gargeer

gargeer Member

Dear Durk
    Can I get an appointment to seek more details in this matter while I am in Prague? Is it possible? Will appreciate your positive reply.

Thanks and regards
    Naeem

7. fabik317

fabik317 Well-Known Member

gargeer, your posts are rather vague and confusing, please post your question/problem in the following form:

my intention: [here you write what you want to do here - e.g. tourist, teacher of arabic, ...
    max. 1 sentence, max. 10 words]
    my question: [here you write a sentence, ended with a question mark (?), that would
    cause the reader to answer with a sentence containing the information you
    need.
    repeat as needed (depending on the number of questions you have).
    max. 12 words per question.
    examples: "Where can I get czech language textbooks?"
    "How can I get from A to B?"
    "What is the average salary in the Czech Republic?"
    ...]

once you get the hang of it, you can try using two sentences to describe your problem.

sorry to be so tongue-in-cheek but I really hate it when someone emits several megabytes of words without actually saying anything.