Ice Skating Rink?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by SMZ, Feb 18, 2006.

1. SMZ

SMZ Well-Known Member

I'm looking for recommendations on an ice skating rink in Prague that has some open-to-the-public sessions, as well as rental skates. It would be great if it were not too far from metro/tram/bus, also.

Thanks!

Susan

2. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

Hi Susan :wink: ,
    You can try:
    • Stadion Štvanice (Zimní stadion Štvanice, Ostrov Štvanice 1125, Holešovice, 170 00 - Praha 7) the price is 70Kč and you can rent skates for 80 Kč. Here's link what time they have open: link.
    • Incheba at Výstaviště (Areál Výstaviště 67, 170 90 Praha 7 - Holešovice), the price is 50Kč and as far as I know they don't rent skates. Link
    • HC Hvězda Praha (Na Rozdílu 1, Praha 6 - Vokovice), I didn't find information about prices. link
    • Školní zimní stadion Bronzová (Praha 13, near metro stop Luka), price for one hour is 30Kč. [urlhttp://www.praha13.cz/ruzne/stadion/#Kontakt%20a%20informace]link[/url]
    • SC Letňany (Tupolevova ul. 669, Praha 9 - Letňany) the price is 60Kč and you can rent skates (price isn't mentioned there). link
    • Zimní stadion Nikolajka (Praha 5, near metro stop Anděl), price is 35Kč, you can rent skates for 60Kč. link
    I don't know where you live, so I don't know what is nearest to you. I think you mentioned where you live, I don't remember it though. Unfortunately all these pages are only in Czech. I'm sure you know Czech translation for days of week, so you shouldn't have so big problem with looking at the time tables. Anyway, if some of these stadions is good for you, you can just PM me and I'll try to help you with finding more information.