Im just gathering info :D:D:D

Discussion in 'Housing - For Rent, Sale or Exchange' started by Anita linda, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Anita linda

Anita linda Member

Hello to all :D:D:D
    I just wanted to know if I can find a good place to stay in Prague, not so expensive and quite :D:D:D, Im traveling next year to that beautiful place, so I am just gathering information for my trip :D:D:D, Im so happy to finally go and see Czech Republic, that Im starting soon to gather my info :D:D:D
    Thank you so much, anyone that can advise me on this :D:D:D
    Have a beautiful day!!!!

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member

Hello Anita. For how long are you planning ? You want to stay in hostel/ pension or rent a house

3. Anita linda

Anita linda Member

Hello Mickey :D:D
    well, I plan to stay probably like a month or 2... so I don't know what you recomend me... nothing too expensive, I like to keep it simple and rustic :D:D:D:D.... you know.... like small hostel houses or something like that, or a hotel that is quite small... you know, something calm but in the city :D:D:D:D. So if you have any recomendation for me.... let me tell you that this would be my first traveling trip to Europe.... actually, is my first trip at all hehehehehe... so I need advise :D:D:D.
    Thank you soooo much if you can help me on this ::D:D, I have been looking in pages, and I see different small hostels and hotels.... but what do you recomend me???
    Hey thanks so much, have a beautiful day :D:D:D

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member

Hey Anita. Well since you are for 2 months & i assume you will be alone. Then Hostel or Dormitory will be best for you as those are the Cheapest option. Say like you will spend around 3500 - 4000 czech Krowns per month (Food is seperate).
    Have a nice day & enjoy

5. Anita linda

Anita linda Member

Thanks so much Mickey :D:D:D:D... I also think hostel is best, and yeahp, Im traveling alone so I also think that would be the best choice :D:D:D:D...
    Thanks so much again and I wish you a great day :D:D:D:D