Internet Cafes

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by Sybilla, May 4, 2004.

1. Sybilla

Sybilla Member

Ahoj
    I understand that there are quite number of internet cafes around in Prague. Can anyone tell me what the basic cost would be. I realise it probably varies between places e.g. our local library charges the minimum of $1 (Aus) to start off. One adds coins bit by bit. I just need a rough guide as I won't have much time, or energy, to explore.

2. Eva2

Eva2 Well-Known Member

The price is about 20 koruna per 15 minutes or 50 koruna for one hour. There are Internet cafes in every neighborhood - just ask.

Eva

3. magan

magan Well-Known Member

There is one nice and clean one on upper half of the Vaclavske namesti. You will find sign walking on right side of the square. It is 60 Kc per hour and no smoking there. Many clean computers.

There is also one in Dlouha tr. walking on right side of the street 9beside Potraviny grocery store from Staromestske nam They smoke and their keyboard is filtiest in town. They charge more and could be more convenient. However, you will definitely be in both of those places. There is many more, you just have to keep your eyes open.