Key to excersises in Harkins Grammar

Discussion in 'General Language' started by REQ, Dec 9, 2005.

1. REQ

REQ Member

Dear All:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I have just received my 1953 Harkins Grammar, which I find fascinating by the way. I have a problem, namely that I am studying all by myself, and can't know whether my answers to the excersises in the book are the right ones. Is there a place where these can be found?
    Thank you all in advance for your help.

Mimochodem, this is a wonderful site that I expect to be consulting a lot in the future.

Cheers.

2. gementricxs

gementricxs Well-Known Member

There's no answers to the exercises??? I'm not sure if you can find it on internet, but if you want you can email them to me and I can help you with it.

3. REQ

REQ Member

Hello gementricxs,
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    The book has no answers to the excersises. Apparently it is a textbook intended for a university course, therefore I presume the teacher is supposed to give the correct answers. I was just being lazy and haven't done a thorough "google" yet. I thought that someone here might have already gone through this book and might know where to find the answers.
    Thank you again for your kind offer. I might take you up on that one someday.

Cheers