Looking for a Czech tutor in Kijev & Czech songs lyrics

Discussion in 'Language Exchange & Czech Classes' started by Valja, May 12, 2004.

1. Valja

Valja Guest

Hi

I have just started to study Czech and am looking for a Czech tutor to take private lessons in Kijev, Ukraine.

This could be either a native speaker or a person who lived in Czech Republic for several years.

Can someone give me some contacts please?

Also, as a way of studying foreign languages I use song lyrics. Can someone recommend to me some contemporary Czech group and where I could find the music & lyrics?

I've got a CD called Wohwout.cz, but not sure whether its a name of a group or of the album. Unfortunately, failed to find any lyrics to this album in the web...

Can you help please?

Valja

2. nikdo

nikdo Well-Known Member

3. Valja

Valja Guest

Thanks a lot, Nikdo!
    What's your real name? :eek:)

4. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

5. Valja

Valja Guest

Hi Jeff

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply!

Please could you do me a favour and post my name on the web as someone looking for a Czech tutor in Kiev? I will appreciate it immensely.

The teaching language could be either English, Russian, Ukrainian or even Czech. Shall I give you my contact phone number for this purpose?

Thanks again

Sincerely

Valja

6. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Hi Valja,

Send me a private message with the contact information you would like to use. Since it will be going up on the web, I suggest using an email address rather than a phone number, but it is up to you.