Looking for relatives of Michalek,Schramm, Friedrich

Discussion in 'Looking for Ancestors' started by KooKoo, May 10, 2006.

1. KooKoo

KooKoo Member

I am hoping to find relatives in the Czech Republic. Here is the lineage

Joseph Michalek son of Anton Michalek and Magdalena Schramm Michalek
    Anton Michalek son of Anton Michalek and Theresia Rabel Michalek
    Anton Michalek son of Anton Michalek and Magdalena Fieber Michalek
    Theresia Rabel is the daugher of Joseph RABEL and Anna Hyncica Rabel

Magdalena Schramm is the daughter of Joseph Schramm and Magdalena Freidrich
    Joseph Schramm is the son of Michel Schramm and Elisabeth Gold
    Michel Schramm is the son of Anders Schramm and Unknown

Elisabeth Gold is the daughter of Johann Gold and Unknown

Magdalena Freidrich is the daughter of Joseph Friedrich and Juditha Schubert
    Joseph Friedrich is the son of Michl Friedrich and Unknown
    Juditha Schubert is the daughter of Joseph Schubert and Unknown

Joseph Michalek was born in Jesenik n. O. 132,Moravia and his father was born in Hyncice 51,Silesia. His mother (Schramm) was born in Jesenik n. O. 132

Anton Michalek's father was born in Belotin,Moravia and his mother (Rabel) was born in Polom,Moravia

Anton Michalek's father and mother (Fieber) were both born in Belotin,Moravia

Theresia Rabel's father was born in Polom,Moravia and her mother (Hyncica) was born in Belotin, Moravia

Magdalena Schramm's father was born in Jesenik n.O.133,Moravia and her mother (Friedrich) was born in Jesenik n.O. 50,Moravia

Joseph Schramm's father was born in Jesenik n.O, Moravia and her mother (Gold) was born in Hladke Zivotice

Magdelena Friedrich's father was born in Jesenik n. O, Moravia and her mother (Schubert) was also born in Jesenik n. O,Moravia.

:lol:

2. negritail

negritail New Member

hi! i just read your post. i am a descendant of a silesian family who was evacuated to ulm germany during WWII. my grandfather's name was paul michalek, manager of some steel works. grandmother susanna wawrecko. i lost all knowledge of relatives due to the war and my parents never keeping up with families. my grand mother had some contact but that is lost. my mothers name was mathilda, her sister edeltraut, and brother walter who also flew as test pilot in the war. my family is czech/polish. the czech government paid grandpa a pension as i recall. maybe there is an agency i can check into. grandpa died in 64 i believe. i also would like to find my czech and polish family i never knew...ingrid in california 8)

3. negritail

negritail New Member

to add, they lived in Ropice (Roppitz), a city part of Třinec in the district Frýdek-Místek in silesia. Třinec is on the Olsa with check point crossing to poland in the city burrough of Horní Líštná. not exactly sure when they left there but as per information here they were married there in 1917, and as i have some documentation dated 1941, they were still there then. she is born in 1924. she was married in austria 1947 crossing the border through the mountains from the german side.