Loosing my love..plz HELP

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by pavlinka19, Sep 22, 2004.

1. pavlinka19

pavlinka19 New Member

Hello everybody,

im new to this board..and the first thing i need is your help....
    Im living in England, and i ll get married (hopefully soon) to an Iranian, who is meant to be sent home to Iran.
    The thing i need is to find out how to keep him in England to be with me...because he realy cant go home or he would never ever come back again...
    Plz help me...with any information u can...it is more about advice where to go and ask....

thank you
    pavlinka

2. Halef

Halef Well-Known Member

I don't see how this is related to the Czech Republic, but anyway:

It depends on the reason why is he about to be sent home. If it is just ending his visa or temporary residence or such a thing, I think that marriage to a UK resident (you?) should be able to get him a long-term or permanent residence permisson.

If Iran wants him for some crime (or supposed crime or so), i fear there is little you can do. Maybe asking for political asylum, if you prove that he would be harmed at home, it could be a reason.

Try the Interior Ministry or however it is called in Britain.

3. marv_boy

marv_boy Active Member

It's called the ''Home office''

4. Joss

Joss Active Member

Go on the Imigration and Nationality Directorate web site. IND. You can find most of the answers you need there. If you are not a british citizen then the hopes are very slim within the law.

5. Frank_pivo_4

Frank_pivo_4 Well-Known Member

6. Acheron

Acheron Active Member

lol you're watching too much american tv :)

7. pavlinka19

pavlinka19 New Member

Hello...and thanks to everybody,

well....the reason why he should go back to Iran is because hios asylum was refused....and it is related to the czech republic because im czech living in UK.

I ll check out the Imigration and Nationality Directorate web site..thanks...im not british citizen but still EU citizen...so i hope it will help.

Btw...calling an Iranian an ARAB is little bit of crime (at least from their point of view) :)

Pavlinka

8. pavlinka19

pavlinka19 New Member

hi..me again,

i found this on EU server....and m realy happy :lol:

"If members of your family are not EU nationals, the country you are living in may, depending on the nationality of the individuals concerned, require an entry visa. This visa should be granted free of charge and without undue formalities by the relevant consular authorities."

Pavlinka