Moving and Marriage

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous (Czech-Related)' started by Toti, Mar 4, 2020.

  1. Toti

    Toti New Member

    Hello. Hoping someone with experience can help. I am an American with a Czech fiance and we want to live in USA. Does anyone know the easiest way for him to reside in USA?

    Can he come here on a tourist Visa and we get married in USA then apply in USA? Or would it have to be a Fiance Visa?

    Is it easier/faster if we were to get married in Czech then apply for Visa/Greencard at the US Embassy in Prague?

    Thank you in advance

Share This Page