My house

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GlennInFlorida, Mar 29, 2008.

1. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Google Maps has just added "Street View" to Tampa (where I live). If you would like to see the little house I live in (and it is small by American standards) just type in

3268 W Arch St, Tampa Fl

in the Google Map search bar, select Street View, and spin the picture around until you see the mostly light green house with no car in the drive. 3268 is not the real address but, because of Google's setup, it gets you closest to my house. Anyway, as you will see, I'm not some rich American - just a nice little middle class house that I've lived in since 1955 (yeah, I'm an old poop).

2. Alexx

Alexx Well-Known Member

Until now I thought you are working in the airport, but you actually live (almost) in the airport :-D

3. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

yes, very close - it only takes me about 11 minutes to drive to work.

4. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

That's cool. Google's crazy!

5. Alexx

Alexx Well-Known Member

You should probably put it in "Travel Tips & Advice" section. ;-)

Dear visitors, during our tour around Tampla you will see all the sights. Sulphur Springs Water Tower on your left, now you can see Centro EspaƱol, there is famous Florida Aquarium, now we are approaching house of our well-known citizen Glenn... :D

6. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

Yea, Glenn's house would definitely have to be on the list of sites to see in Tampa. Such a stalwart cracker. :D

7. Alexx

Alexx Well-Known Member

But Tampa is kind of far away for all of us but you David :) so you must go there and admire it for all ;-).