Need some Czech songs

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & Media' started by Sam Chen, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Sam Chen

Sam Chen Member

Hi all,

I'm looking for some traditional songs in Czech. Like folk songs, kid songs or any well-known and EASY ones. I just started to contact Czech language two weeks ago. If anyone can offer some information about this, that will be a big help to me. (Of course, it's better to have the lyrics or words of the songs!!)

cheers

2. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

3. Sam Chen

Sam Chen Member

Hi Sova,

Thanks sooooo much! :eek: I think this helps a lot. The song is easy and short, and the words are beautiful. I am excited and trying to find anything about Czech, like exploring a new continent! My Czech girl is leaving in four weeks, I got to try hard to collect as much information as possible when she is still here.

Thanks again for your kind help. It means a lot to me.....Shei Shei(Thank you in Chinese)!! :wink:

4. Sam Chen

Sam Chen Member

Hi Sova,

I just burned the song in a CD-Rom last night and practice it all the time now. It's fun! I can image her face when she hears me singing this song...ha!

I also found some good Czech music websites in this message board. However, they were all in Czech ~ of course, so I didn't have any clue to find what I needed. I tried to click some buttons yet got nothing ~ it was like seeking a needle in the vast ocean....

May I have your help with this? It's so nice of you that posted the website page address directly here and I found the song with no difficulty. Or, could you show me some keywords like "download," "music samples" in Czech? Or any instruction to get into a music download area of Czech websites.

Now what exactly I feel like to do is, find some Czech songs and burn them into a CD. Then, at her farewell party in Taiwan, it will be another surprise for her.

I hope this won't bother you too much. If it does, never mind, just forget it.

Also, any help or suggestion from everyone here about this will be very appreciated. I really enjoy myself in this board. I can say I've never seen and joined such a nice internet community before. :eek:

Cheers for all,

Sam