No response from LocalLingo contacts... Need CV translated

Discussion in 'Vocabulary & Translation Help' started by Boomer, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Boomer

Boomer Member

Hello all-

I understand from the main Sticky, that request for long translations are not welcome here... But I've asked several on LocalLingo for price quotes to translate my English CV/Resume to Czech, but got no response :(

So at the risk of breaking the rules, would just like to kindly ask, if there's anyone out there that does professional CV translations, to please PM me if you're willing to assist- Please include your pricing for a 3 page typed CV.

Chees,

Boomer

2. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Hi Boomer,

We're sorry you did not hear back from the translators you found on Local Lingo. We want to keep the list updated and make sure those on it are interested in translation work. We would appreciate it if you would send us a PM with the names of the people you contacted, so we can get in touch with them.

It's fine for you to post your request for price quotes for your CV on this board.

Best regards,

Jeff

3. Boomer

Boomer Member

Thanks Jeff... It's been several weeks now via their private mails... but will see what I can dig up...

Thanks,

B

4. Sova

Sova Well-Known Member

Boomer,

If you used MyCzechRepublic's PM feature, you should still have the original messages in your Sent box (unless of course, you've deleted them).