praha

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by anu, Jul 1, 2005.

1. anu

anu Well-Known Member

ahoj všichni! (thanks, cross!)

i've moved to prague and it would be so nice to meet people living in or visiting prague and the czech republic.
    i'm 28 years old, from switzerland, and i've just started some studies by correspondence at a german university ("culture sciences"as it is called in german).
    i like to got to concerts (classic, jazz) or cinema or theatre (dance or black theatre for i don't speak czech) or then have a walk through prague or a picnic in a park or a beer in a pub - or just chat by email...

... well, to be honest, "a beer in a pub" just sounds good. in fact, i don't dring alcohol, don't like the taste of it. i tried some pilsner urquell a couple of days ago, but: urgh...

hope to see you soon!
    isabelle

just in case: i speak german and french as well, actually better than english

2. sbracco

sbracco New Member

Anu:

I'll be in Prague from July 28 until August 6 for a creativity workshop. I'm a literary/artistic type of guy from New York and would really like to know about the offbeat art galleries in Prague. If you know of any please let me know. I'd enjoy meeting you for a drink/coffee. I'm sure you can also recommend good places for a meal.

I'll also be in Vienna a few days before that, if you have any tips!

Stephen

3. tija75

tija75 New Member

Hai Anu,

ich schreibe einfach mal in deutsch...
    Ich lebe jetzt seit Feb. hier in Prag, bin 30 Jahre altund bin wegen der Arebit hierher umgezogen.
    Wuerde mich freune von dir zu hoeren.

Gruss
    Larissa

4. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Well-Known Member

Hi Isabelle,

My name is Lorenzo and I live in Prague but I am originally from Italy. I’d be glad to meet you for a drink and a walk in this beautiful city sometime. I think I could also seize the occasion to practice my eingerostetes Deutsch :)

Lorenzo