Siteseeing

Discussion in 'Make a Connection' started by Mario, Jul 20, 2000.

1. Mario

Mario New Member

I am 48 years old living in Northen Ca. I will be going to Prague in Oct. I am looking for someone to show me the city. I will pay that person $100.00 per 8 hour day for 5 days a total of $500.00 I will buy all lunches and pay all expenses. I am looking for an English speaking local citizen who is not a professional guide but who knows the city and can get around. Must be honest, sincere and ready to walk and talk.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey have you found a guide yet? I know a guy named Krystoff...a native of Prague who was an exchange student for a year at my college in New York. He's a young guy, about 21, and he's got great English and is a very good guide. (He showed me around when I visited Prague this summer). If youre still looking for someone Ill ask him.

Nicole

3. Mario

Mario New Member

Yes I have found a guide. Thank you for your interest.
    Mario

ted by chiapoet:
    <B>Hey have you found a guide yet? I know a guy named Krystoff...a native of Prague who was an exchange student for a year at my college in New York. He's a young guy, about 21, and he's got great English and is a very good guide. (He showed me around when I visited Prague this summer). If youre still looking for someone Ill ask him.

Nicole</B>[/QUOTE]