Small Electric appliances are they same?

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by magan, Nov 1, 2004.

  1. magan

    magan Well-Known Member

    Is it true that I can bring some small electric appliances like mixer from Canada to Czech republic and only thing I will need is to change plug. Please confirm if you know for sure. Thank you.
  2. KJP

    KJP Well-Known Member

    no, you need a convertor too! Small appliances can be converted by purchasing a step down in Radio Shack for about 25 USD. It is not for continuous use (overheats )
    My Oral-B toothbrush and electric razor work off this

Share This Page