Tickets for Sparta Prague V. Lyon, Champions League , 28/09

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by jeffster, Sep 11, 2004.

1. jeffster

jeffster Member

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how easy it will be to get tickets to see Sparta Prague V. Lyon in Champions League Football on Tuesday 28th September, and how much the tickets will cost ?

I have looked at the Sparta website, but cant see the Champions League games mentioned....(I saw that League games cost 150Kc)

Although a newbie to this forum, I have visited Czecho at least once a year since 1997.

My main trip is always in September, for the Czech Golden Helmet (Zlata Prilba & Zlata Stuha) Speedway meeting in Pardubice, and the Tomicek Memorial meeting at Marketa in Prague.

I have also watched Ice Hockey in Prague (both clubs), and Pardubice...

Naturally, I have also done the "tourist stuff" too - Charles Bridge, Narodni Museum, Staropramen Brewery :wink: etc....

I am back in CZ again from 23rd September until 29th September....

In Prague, I will be staying at the "Extol Inn", which looks good on its website (http://www.extolinn.cz). Has any forum user stayed in the hotel, and if so, what did you think of the place ?

In Pardubice, I am staying in the "Penzion Atrium" in Smilova. Again, looks good. Anyone have any personal experience of this place ?

For the first time since 1997, I am travelling alone, although I will be meeting up with friends, both Czech and British, over there....

It sounds selfish, I know, but as I havent got a travelling companion this time around, I am really looking forward to the trip - I can drift in and out of my group of friends as and when I please, and not have to worry if my girlfriend is OK, having a good time herself, etc....