Tombstone in Krasna Hora

Discussion in 'Looking for Ancestors' started by mhj1953, Feb 28, 2005.

1. mhj1953

mhj1953 Member

Is there anyone living in Krasna Hora that would be able to take a photo of a tombstone in cemetery and mail via email? Thank you! :?:

2. Karel Fous

Karel Fous Well-Known Member

Which Krásná Hora do you mean? There are two places with this name in Czech republic. Krásná Hora at county Příbram (near river Vltava) and Krásná Hora at county Havlíčkův Brod.
    Precise the location and I could do it.
    Becouse now is Bohemia covered by unusual level of snow, it takes some weeks to appropriate condition for taking a photograph, please count with it.
    Regards
    Karel :wink:

3. mhj1953

mhj1953 Member

Krásná Hora at county Příbram (near river Vltava) ..... this is the one I am talking about.....is this far from you?

I would certainly appreciate it if you could do this for me at your convenience. I know weather is factor there.

If you let me know when you plan to go, I can give you names and approximate dates of death.....I have to find some ancestry notes I have.

4. Karel Fous

It is not very far, dear mhj. I am living at Praha and time by time I am going nearby traveling to Písek county. It's no problem, mhj.
    The data or rather names shall be appropriate. If you have them, send they. I supposed I will not make the trip earlier than at mid of April (it still snowing here).
    Regards.
    Karel
    www.progenies.info

5. GFous

GFous Member

Do you do this for free or is this your business?

6. mhj1953

mhj1953 Member

Karel,

I also found out relatives buried in Prague cemetary. Are their websites for those that I can locate relatives buried there? I don't know name of cemetary and I am sure there are lots of them in Prague. Any help you can give me will be appreciated! Thanks so much....and wishing you a nice day...and the snow will soon be gone for you! Also, how do I go about getting copies of death certificates for these people.

7. Karel Fous

Dear mhj1953,
    You are right that there are many cemeteries at Praha (Prague). But if you know some information, you are able find the right graves as well as get death certificates.
    Praha was segmented into 20 parts, after war into 10 parts and now into 15 parts. It is necessary find death certificates for precise the location. And these certificates you may find, if you know when and where (part of Praha) the person died.
    The picture of Krásná Hora I do free (as promotion), but other ones will be charged in order with informations at www.progenies.info. Do you accept it?
    Regards
    Karel

8. mhj1953

mhj1953 Member

Thank you for your reply and also mentioning free picture of the Krasna Hora one. I will send you a private email as to names, etc. when I have information gathered for Krasna Hora. The Krasna Hora tombstone will have at least 3 names on it.....at least that is what I understand that all 3 people buried in plot with one common stone.

Thank you for telling me about Praha areas. I will have to do some more research to find out areas, etc.

For future information, how much will you charge me on the other things I want to find...any pictures or help finding death certificates, etc.???

Thanks so much for your assistance......I only wish I was there traveling Czech Republic for ancestory history with your assistance!!!

9. mhj1953

mhj1953 Member

The picture of Krásná Hora I do free (as promotion), but other ones will be charged in order with informations at www.progenies.info. Do you accept it?

I went to this website and can't find any information regarding the above statement....am I not clicking on the proper information? going back to research this again!

Thanks!

10. Karel Fous

Today was a nice weather here in Czechia. I made a trip a have the pictures for you. :D
    I am sendig them by pm. Please, confirm the delivery or we have to agree at another transmission.
    Regards
    Karel