Urgent need for transelation

Discussion in 'General Language' started by Pupicheck, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Pupicheck

Pupicheck New Member

Dear Adolf.

Your children needs to get in contact with you very soon. Please call;

Mario: 00 47 XX XX XX XX

You can also call me and I will explain you about the situation here home in Norway - but I can only speak English. Than you have to get an english speaking person on your side if you call. Do not worry about the costs - I will call you back if you contact me.

My phone number is: 00 47 XX XX XX XX

Your kids are safe and ok - but Ruzena is making very many problems at the moment. She is in Brno now.

Wish you and your familiy the very best,

Espen

2. Kanadanka

Kanadanka Well-Known Member

Hi. This is pretty rough, and I don't have the Czech keyboard, but I am sure the recipient will understand what you are trying to say.

Dear Adolf.

Your children needs to get in contact with you very soon. Please call;

Mario: 00 47 XX XX XX XX

You can also call me and I will explain you about the situation here homein Norway - but I can only speak English. Than you have to get an english speaking person on your side if you call. Do not worry about the costs - I will call you back if you contact me.
    My phone number is: 00 47 XX XX XX XX
    Your kids are safe and ok - but Ruzena is making very many problems at the moment. She is in Brno now.
    Wish you and your familiy the very best,
    Espen

Mily Adolfe.
    Vase deti se s vami potrebuji dat to kontaktu jak mozno nejdrive. Prosim zavolejte Mario: 00xxxxxxxx
    Take muzete zavolat mne a ja vam tu situaci tady v Norsku vysvetlim - ale mohu mluvit jenom Anglicky. Vy budete potrebovat s vami nekoho kdo vam to prelozi z Anglictiny kdyz zavolate. Nemejte starosti ze to bude drahe - ja vam zavolam zpatky kdyz se se mnou spojite.
    Moje cislo je 00 47 XXX XXXXX
    Vase deti jsou v bezpeci, a jsou v poradku, ale Ruzena dela prave ted hodne problemu. Je ted v Brne.
    Preji vam a vasi rodine vse nejlepsi.
    Espen

3. evantula

evantula Active Member

Here is the translation, Mario:

"Mily Adolfe,

Vase deti se nutne potrebuji s vami spojit. Prosim Vas, zavolejte!

Mario: 00 47 xx xx xx xx

Prosim Vas zavolejte mi abych vam mohl vysvetlit situaci tady doma v Norway -- bohuzel ja mluvim jenom Anglicky. Prosim Vas najdete si nekoho u Vas kdo mluvi Anglicky kdyz mi budete volat. Nedelejte si starosti s tim kolit to bude stat, jakmile zavolate, ja vam zavolam okamzite zpatky.

Moje telefonni cislo je: 00 47 XX XX XX XX

Vace deti jsou v poradku, ale Ruzena dela vsem velike problemy. Ted zrovna je v Brne.

Preji vam a vasi rodine vsechno nejlepsi a cekam na vas telefonat."

All the best to you, Mario. If there is anything else that I can do help, please let me know.
    E :)