Vizovicke Pecivo

Discussion in 'Culture' started by zengac, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Petronela

Petronela Well-Known Member

I know I’m insanely paranoid, but if you do decide to just send money in an envelope I would at least do it with registered mail so someone has to sign for it on the other end.

It is my understanding also that trying to cash a money order can be huge pain.
    Hopefully one of the locals will have a suggestion for you.

On a positive note, Friday I got my package *happy dance* so I finally stopped stressing out if anything breaks or what not.

2. zengac

zengac Member

Good news everyone! My package has finally arrived!! :D Just received it today and the ornaments are just beautiful! I can't wait to give this to my mom! Her birthday has already passed and I was going to wait until the holidays to give this to her .. but I may not be able to wait that long!! Either way though, I want to take a picture of her when she opens it so send to my very kind vendor in the CR and to post for all of you. Thank you all so much for your support and advice, it really means alot to me!! I can't wait to introduce Mom to this wonderful site too!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D

3. zengac

zengac Member

Hello everyone and happy holidays! I recently gave my mother the gifts I purchased from the Czech Republic, along with everyone's help! She loved them! I thought you might like to see this picture ...

[​IMG]

:D