Wanted! - Tylenol PM / Excederin PM

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by KJP, Jan 3, 2005.

1. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

Can't buy Tylenol PM here (nor Excederin PM)

Send me this, I send you something comparable from Prague?

2. magan

magan Well-Known Member

Pills/medication will not go through to Cz. Due to unexpected delay in my departure (6 months delay!!) I run of medication which I NEED to take on daily basis.Dr. in Praha prescribed it to me and approved that I do need to take it every day. Pharmacies did not have it. Their offer was to request it from West with me paying all charges and that it would take at least two months.

I was desperate as without this medication I cannot see and needed medication as soon as possible and emailed family to try to mail loose pills in some card or something so it would not be obvious to postal workers. Eventually they figured that in CD cover it would be less obvious and send the package including label from my prescription container and explanation why I need those pills urgently.

This was about three months ago. Nothing arrive, nothing was returned back to them...Silence...

I would strongly advise that you do some research and find replacement for your pills which are fairly general in nature. Search on internet for what they contain and then search for medication which is almost same.
    Pharmacists are very helpful if you bring this information so they can see what is exactly you are looking for even though you are looking for it under different name.

3. uuspoiss

uuspoiss Well-Known Member

Isn't Tylenol simply acetaminophen for pain? There should be plenty of other brands available of the same stuff...

4. strange_too

strange_too Active Member

Tylenol is just paracetamol (acetaminophen). Tylenol is the brand name, nothing more than that.

There are many legal problems posting drugs, so just bear that in mind.

5. KJP

KJP Well-Known Member

Tylenol PM is acetaminophen, but with a sleep agent, and is over the counter. Nothing comparable here, I have asked

I have had pills sent to me here before...and I have sent pills aborad. Common sense says put it in a differnt size box and say it is shoes or something!

6. militaryspouse

militaryspouse Active Member

Are you still wanting Tylenol PM ? I am looking for Czech bank notes either uncirculated or circulated. Does not need to be expensive obviously. Just wanting to frame them.

7. jen

jen Well-Known Member

I've had pills sent to me before, over the counter stuff, but it's always been in a box full of lots of other things, so they've never been taken out in customs...

OTOH, it's possible to buy over the counter sleep aids and acetaminophen separately here, so perhaps that might work for you.

8. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

What I've found interchangeable with Tylenol PM (I have access to both so I'm not saying they are comparable, but both do the same for me) is Alka-Seltzer tablets you drop in water, but the secret is to put a shot of tuzemsky in your glass along with the required amount of water. It takes care of any aches and pains and puts me right to sleep. I sleep hard through the night with it. Of course I've only done it while being sick, but it worked very well each time.

9. MichaelM

MichaelM Well-Known Member

Have to ask and expose my ignorance: what is tumezky? Sounds wonderful; something like what my Dad gave me when I was sick - called it a spelunker special (spelunking = caving) - gatorade and whiskey.

10. MichaelM

tuzemsky, I mean (can't see your message while writing mine).

11. dzurisova

dzurisova Well-Known Member

czech rum [​IMG]

12. MichaelM

I love it! Czech rum (a cane sugar distillate supposedly from the caribbean) and a three masted ship logo. I just knew Czech had a coastline somewhere, they've just been hiding that fact from the general public for some secretive unjustifiable reason (maybe to keep the price of tuzemsky high). Thanks for the picture! Haha. Wonderful.

13. jen

jen Well-Known Member

Tuzemsky rum actually can't legally be called "rum" - the bottles now just say "tuzemsky" on it...but everyone knows what it is :)