wishes to a pregnant woman ! 'urgent' i am 8 months late

Discussion in 'Vocabulary & Translation Help' started by Eric79PL, May 19, 2007.

1. Eric79PL

Eric79PL Member

Nazdarek !!!
    Protebuji tvou pomoc !!!

Can someone translate this for me please :
    I just found out she is pregnant and she will give birth in 1 month... opps kind of late for wishes but ... :?

Hi Monika,
    How is everything with you ? Hang in there, one more month and you will get to see what you have been waiting for, i bet you are looking foward to it. I think, the best gift given to women : is to give birth, cheerish this child and give him all the love one ever dreamed of. Did you already chose a name ? I guess you must be really busy preparing the room and buying all the necessary. I just wanted to wish you a nice week end and keep smiling. Pregnancy makes a woman even more beautiful. take care and congratulations to both of you.

2. doman

doman Well-Known Member

Ahoj mila Moniko,
    Jak se ti dari ? Vydrzis tam jeste vic nez jeden mesic a budes vedet na neho, co cekas. Ja vsadim se ze toho cily hledas . Myslim ze nejhezci darek pro zeny je muzou davat puvod, radosti a vsech jejich lasky pro deti, kteri muzi o tim snou. Mas nejake jmeno vybran uz ? Ja hadam ze musis mit moc prace na pokoje pripravu a na kupujici potrebny.

Abych chtel ti prat jeden hezky vyken a smechu. Tehotenství dela zenu bytou hezcimu. Bud opatrne, a obe mate blahoprani ode mne.

I try to do it, but if you're not in hurry, you should wait better translated from Cz.native !

3. Eric79PL

Eric79PL Member

Hi Doman,

Thank you very much for trying :) it was very kind . Well I guess at the point where I am standing right now, 8 months + few days won't change much :lol:

preji ti hezky vikend a zatim pa
    mej se dobre :D

4. doman

doman Well-Known Member

Good wishings never being late. :)

5. Karel_lerak

Karel_lerak Well-Known Member

6. Eric79PL

Eric79PL Member

Ahoj,

Diky za dopis :p mej se dobre.
    S pozdravem z Polsky

7. Karel_lerak

Karel_lerak Well-Known Member

Dopoty dzban wode nosi, dopoki mu sie ucho nie urwie
    Tak dlouho se chodí s džbánem pro vodu, až se jednou zajde pro pivo 8)
    Dobra noc do Warszawy!

8. Eric79PL

Eric79PL Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    to zni dobre :p ty taky. dobrou noc pane.