Celebrating Wedding Anniversary in CR...Where to go?

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by boohiss13, Jun 8, 2003.

1. boohiss13

boohiss13 Member

In my other thread I've said my husband, Marek, and I are coming to CR this fall and will be staying in a village near Olomouc. We will be celebrating our wedding anniversary on Oct. 19 and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on what we could do.

We'll be staying near Olomouc, but that doesn't mean we have to stay there for our anniversary. We'll have a car and are used to driving long distances in the US on trips, so something nice to do ANYWHERE would be great. We do plan to visit Prague for several days....so maybe something there? I'm wondering if there are really nice places where we could spend a couple of days....like a spa that has rooms (any of these offer massage or any specialties like that?)....or possibly a castle where people are allowed to spend the night....or maybe what we can "bed and breakfast"s, which is like a big beautiful house that people will board in and have their food served to them there...

Oh, anything, really. I'm just looking for ideas for a 2 or 3 day excursion that would involve something special. We were unable to be together for our first wedding anniversary, so this will be our second, but the first we get to celebrate together, so it's a big deal. [​IMG]

Any imaginitive ideas?

2. pismomalir

pismomalir Member

What about hiring theatrical costumes from the hire place in olomouc, getting hold of a photographer and going on a daytrip out to, say, bouzov castle, for an updated round of wedding/anniversary photos??

3. Sigma

Sigma Well-Known Member