Bed & Breakfast recommendations

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by lupita, Mar 9, 2004.

1. lupita

lupita New Member

Hi all!
    We are two girls looking forward to know Prague.We´ll stay for 5 days in may.Now we are looking for the acommodation.We thought it would be cheaper! :eek: Anyway,do you know any B&B with reasonable prices?All I have seen is very nice but expensive,as the Pension U Zeleneho vence or 7 Andelu.In England B&B are very popular,is it the same there?
    The other option is an appartment.We have found on internet one at Opletalova str not bad.
    We would be appeciate any recommendation.
    Thanks

2. Acheron

Acheron Active Member

lol i could share my bed with both of you ;)

3. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Hi lupita and welcome to the boards!

May is certainly a great time to visit Prague. You should be able to enjoy some nice weather. As far as accommodation goes, yes, B&Bs and pensions are popular in Prague and there are quite a lot of them for you to choose from.

As you have probably seen, we have a large selection of Prague pensions, hotels and apartments at
    http://www.myczechrepublic.com/prague/a ... sions.html
    This section is provided in association with our Prague accommodation service partner. If you don't see anything on the list that fits your criteria, it may be a good idea for you to contact our partner directly and ask for some suggestions. All their agents are very knowledgeable and they'll be happy to help you. You can send your request through this page: http://www.myczechrepublic.com/prague/a ... ntact.html
    Remember to include some information as to what you are looking for (price range, dates, preferred location, etc.).

Good luck and we hope to see you back on the boards!

Yours,
    My Czech Republic

4. lupita

lupita New Member

HI
    Thank you for the information.
    I think we have nearly decided for one.Do you know Dlouha street?It is in the center but we would like to know if is a good area.
    Has anyone know the Dlouha hostel?We would like to hear some reviews.
    Thank you