I desperately need help.

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Advice' started by GaveMyHeart2ACzech, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaveMyHeart2ACzech

GaveMyHeart2ACzech New Member

Please read, I need help.

My name is Taylor Harkness. I am a 20 year old U.S. Citizen. This Wednesday, my fiance (a Czech Citizen) was denied citizenship and thrown in jail. I have not been able to speak to him at all. We had no idea that this was going to happen and now he awaits a court date to appeal to a judge to determine if he'll be deported or not. I am trying to get things in order to move to Czech in case he gets deported (which is very likely). However, I have no idea where to begin. In the U.S. I am an Emergency Medical Technician. I work for the number one Emergency Medical Service provider in the entire United States and I am currently in Paramedic school. After that, I was going to go to Medical school to become a doctor. I have no idea how the Emergency Medical System works in Czech, but I need to start looking for a job. I speak a little Czech and I am teaching myself more. My fiance will be able to teach me once we are together and I will do anything to be with him. My whole life is in the United States, but I need to go where the most important part of my life is, and that's him. Please, I am begging someone, anyone to help me. I am so scared and so lost and as time goes on, I grow more and more worried. What can I do? Where can I work? Where can I go to school? If anyone has any information, please e-mail me at TrueMedic911@aol.com

Please, spread the word and although you do not know me, I ask that you hold us in your prayers. I have never hurt so much before and I pray that he can stay in the United States and build a life with me like we planned. He had no idea, but I was about to buy our first house as a surprise, and I even have a puppy picked out for him for an early Christmas present. I can't believe this is happening.

2. MK

MK Well-Known Member

3. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.