Czech Courting customs (not wedding customs)

Talk about Czech customs, traditions, holidays, books, and the Czech way of life.

Moderators: Sova, gementricxs, Dana

AndyC
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 27-Jul-08 7:00

Postby AndyC » 27-Jul-08 7:11

I apologize in advance if this post seems blunt, Or downright rude. I really do but i am at wits end here now.

I work in the private security field, Three months ago i met a Czech gal who's 11 years my junior. I am 32, A single father and Asian who grew up in South America. So yeah i'm not very asian, Anyways. She arrived at our site for training by one of my senior officers, He went on a trip and she took over his tasks. Naturally she didn't know anyone as her husband had just brought her from Slovakia to marry her.

During that time we had lunches together, we kept in touch whichever way we could. Heck she always waited till i took mine before she called hers in, Every once in a while she would tease me with a cute act that would attract me even more and more to her. She would also pop out of wherever i was called off to, It was very memorable.

However, after a while i guess she got more comfortable with the senior staff and supervisors and, well. She started seemingly flirting with them too, Suddenly she was thrust into senior positions plus barely talking to
me nearly as often as she used to. Heck, i have to talk to her now. I will
agree and won't argue with whoever says that i am a pig and that i should
not be in love with a married woman, But. I am stubborn! SO here's my
question, And please from the ladies, what is the proper way to court
a czech lady? i love this one girl's amazing blue eyes and blonde hair. I am guessing you will tell me that there will be massive cultural clashes :lol:

I appreciate any serious replies, Again. My apologies if i offended anyone, I just want to understand her heart is all.
User avatar
bouncingczech
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: 27-Jul-08 22:59
Location: Mission Viejo, California
Contact:

Postby bouncingczech » 28-Jul-08 1:02

Yeah, here's a well meant suggestion: Run fast and far!
laylah
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: 07-Aug-06 22:17
Location: North West England

Postby laylah » 28-Jul-08 2:35

Yeah, I have to agree with Bouncingczech - this young lady is looking to find her feet in a new company, and you supported her until she felt comfortable with a few more people. You enjoyed each other's company but it's not wise to build romantic notions about what seems to be a little flirting at work - remember, she has a hubby at home!
AndyC
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 27-Jul-08 7:00

Postby AndyC » 28-Jul-08 2:39

laylah wrote:Yeah, I have to agree with Bouncingczech - this young lady is looking to find her feet in a new company, and you supported her until she felt comfortable with a few more people. You enjoyed each other's company but it's not wise to build romantic notions about what seems to be a little flirting at work - remember, she has a hubby at home!


Yeah..now she ignored my text messages and posted how much she loves her husband on skype...wonder what her husband thinks about her actions at work huh? :?
User avatar
Polednikova
Senior Member
Posts: 692
Joined: 23-Jan-07 8:59
Location: Karlín, Praha

Postby Polednikova » 28-Jul-08 7:40

AndyC wrote:
laylah wrote:Yeah, I have to agree with Bouncingczech - this young lady is looking to find her feet in a new company, and you supported her until she felt comfortable with a few more people. You enjoyed each other's company but it's not wise to build romantic notions about what seems to be a little flirting at work - remember, she has a hubby at home!


Yeah..now she ignored my text messages and posted how much she loves her husband on skype...wonder what her husband thinks about her actions at work huh? :?

If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, don't even go there.
AndyC
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 27-Jul-08 7:00

Postby AndyC » 28-Jul-08 12:14

Polednikova wrote:
AndyC wrote:
laylah wrote:Yeah, I have to agree with Bouncingczech - this young lady is looking to find her feet in a new company, and you supported her until she felt comfortable with a few more people. You enjoyed each other's company but it's not wise to build romantic notions about what seems to be a little flirting at work - remember, she has a hubby at home!


Yeah..now she ignored my text messages and posted how much she loves her husband on skype...wonder what her husband thinks about her actions at work huh? :?

If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, don't even go there.


Naw..i'm not that type of person....
pinku
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 29-Jul-18 15:15

Re: Czech Courting customs (not wedding customs)

Postby pinku » 19-Nov-18 17:57

Is this forum still active

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests