Veselé Vánoce a šťastný nový rok!

Discussion in 'Culture' started by The Animal, Dec 24, 2009.

1. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

To all of můj friends here Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
    May your wish come true.
    Your friend ( The Animal ) :wink:

2. hoppo29

hoppo29 Member

vesele vanoce, who is having capr today, I am my lovely czech wife is cooking traditional czech, can't wait, oh yeah a a few nice czech beers to wash it down with, come on!!!!

3. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

We'll be having kapr and bramborový salát very soon. Mmmm.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Jeff

4. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

To all of my "family" here at myCzechRepublic, may all of you have a truly wonderful holiday season!

I wish it was a bit cooler here - 78F (26C) this afternoon - short sleeves and shorts.

5. DanielZ

DanielZ Well-Known Member

Glenn, and all...

You should be in St. Paul today! We had a snow storm last night, then it broke, now the next one is starting up. Yikes!

Veselé Vánoce všem!

Dan

6. Yerusalyim

Yerusalyim Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas. Unfortunately we couldn't find a carp in Colorado Springs. We bought bass...my wife made the soup and it just didn't turn out the same. The fried fish was good, though. And the Potatoe Salad was excellent as always. Today (the 25th) I make a turkey for us.

7. stepan

stepan Well-Known Member

We had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner - fish, potato salad and homemade apple strudel. Unfortunately, I did not make the fish since the wife does not like fish cooked in the house, so we brough it in

THe apple strudel came out very well. It was flaky, moist and full of apples and cinnamon and raisins and of course lots of real butter. mmmmm good. Next year though, I will make 2 smaller ones since they will bake better and will be easier to cut.

Oh yes - and a belated Merry Christmas to all my forum friends. And too, to my new found family in the Czech Republic whom I plan to visit in August 2010.

8. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

I hope everyone is having wonderful holidays and had a great Christmas Eve! Enjoy the rest of this year and have a very happy and healthy 2010!

9. Ctyri koruny

Ctyri koruny Well-Known Member

happy everything everyone!

10. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

Děkuji Ctyri koruny
    The cz link looks pretty interesting. :wink:

11. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

První den nového roku, První rok nové dekády.
    Přejí všem tady na foru, aby je 2010 přináše rádost a uspěch ve všech úsilí.
    Jeffe a Dano, děkují za foru. Stvořili jste pěkné místo. Cením si všeho, co jsi udělali a děláte.
    A děkuji všem, svými českými přátelí, svým mnoho učitelům, kdo čtou svoje příběhy a kontrolují naše mnoho chyb.
    Naštěvoval jsem tuhle webovou stranku téměř pět let. Jak čas letí.

ŠTASTNÝ NOVÝ ROK.....Ať z něj děláme dobrý.