SERIOUS project, looking for a group

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & Media' started by chrastilova, Mar 15, 2005.

1. chrastilova

chrastilova Member

Hi, people.

I am looking for people having a music band or wanting to. Not begginers. I am not professional but I can learn fast a new style (read it: czech). I cannot read music, I only play it. Anyhow, would be a pleasure for me to learn it :) - I know to read only the basic. I can play easily latin, salsa or rock.

I am from Latin Americ continent, I have experience with playing in music groups. Some styles which I've tried are: Reggae, hard core, metal rock, hard rock, dark rock, cumbia, and others. The instruments I can play are: Piano, bass and guitar (I have at the moment only a guitar, so I have more training). I also sing. I participated in more than 200 alive shows, always in the underground scene. Contacts in latin americ (with groups, agencies, pubs, clubs and companies). Experience with recording albums, high level. :)

So the reason of this long message full of descriptions is to contact someone who would like to begin a serious musical project (I preffer to play songs already made, hits - But I have composed and written many songs). It could be a mix between own-made and not own songs
    :wink:

Preferably contacts from Ústí nad labem (in the beginning this project will not bring economic benefits, so as less we spend, as better it is)

Another and last importan data: I moved to Czech 4 month ago, because of this I haven't electric instruments (bass, guitar, keyboards), only my beloved spanish guitar (could be a good tool for introducing songs our selves :roll: )

I will be waiting for your mails!

Daniela Chrastilova