Christmas Kiss

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & Media' started by Ark1tec, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Ark1tec

Ark1tec Well-Known Member

I could not find this photo to buy is it available for purchase. I thought the photos were really good. Christmas kiss.

2. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

3. Irena M

Irena M Well-Known Member

What a beautiful picture! :D

4. Ark1tec

Ark1tec Well-Known Member

That is a beautiful picture, can I purchase this picture? I tried to find it to buy alas to no avail.
    When does it start to snow in Prague? I would love to be there when it does it looks so romantic.
    Thank you, you took this picture?

5. Karel_lerak

Karel_lerak Well-Known Member

In the last years some winters were snowless in Prague. The first snow usually comes in the middle of November, but does not last. The highest probability to find snow in Prague is in January and February. In the mountains, the snow lasts much longer.

6. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

I apologize for not responding sooner. Thanks for the comments on the photos. The Christmas Kiss photo is currently not available as a print. I just ordered one since it is a night shot and I would like to first make sure it looks great printed before making it available. We use SmugMug for taking orders and they use a professional lab.

I added some more photos to our print section which can be found through our page at:
    http://www.myczechrepublic.com/photos/buy-prints.html