looking for job as a spanish teacher

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by boii, May 23, 2003.

1. boii

boii New Member

I'm going to Prague (I hope for good) by August and I would like to get a job as a Spanish teacher. Anybody knows where or to whom I can contact for this?.For any help...thank you.

Voy a Praga, espero por mucho tiempo, por agosto y quisiera trabajar como profesor de espanol (mi profesion). Si alguien sabe a donde puedo dirigirme. o a quien para encontrar lago...se lo agradeceria montones.
    Gracias.
    sudexplorer@chile.com

2. Ani

Ani Well-Known Member

Hi! I have a friend who teaches Spanish at the Berlitz school in Prague so maybe that is a possibility for you. I'm sorry I don't have more information than that but maybe if you looked up Berlitz on the internet you would be able to find the address in Prague.
    I hope this is of some help. Good luck!

3. boii

boii New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ani:
    <B>Hi! I have a friend who teaches Spanish at the Berlitz school in Prague so maybe that is a possibility for you. I'm sorry I don't have more information than that but maybe if you looked up Berlitz on the internet you would be able to find the address in Prague.
    I hope this is of some help. Good luck!</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>