Tutoring service recommendation

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by lorahansen, May 6, 2007.

1. lorahansen

lorahansen New Member

Hi all!

I don’t how many parents read this forum, but I hope I can help those parents who need some school help for their kids. I have just moved to Prague 9 months ago from Norway with my husband and our 9 years old daughter. During the first 2 months my daughter had a really hard time to get used to the new school. Due to our move to the Czech Republic, my daughter had a lot of catching up to do, and she needed help to fill in those gaps. Luckily, we found a great tutor who used to come to our place on a daily basis for the last two months. He is a great tutor and he is doing a great job teaching my daughter, giving her the confidence she needed in school, and helping her catch up with her class in every subject.
    The tutors name is Honza and he is teaching with a tutoring company in Prague. The prices are very fair and it is very easy to work with this tutoring company. I hope it helps some of you. Good luck!!! (Here is the link to the website: lessons.cz)

2. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

Always good to get a recommendation - perhaps Honza would like to check out the Language / Tutors section of this web site. There are many tutors listed there and he can probably get himself permanently listed with Local Lingo, a sister site to this one.

3. arnold87

arnold87 New Member

Yes! According to me tutoring services is progressing by leaps and bounds because students have need it. Really they grow the confidence of students.

Arnold87