what made you move to Czech Republic?

Discussion in 'Expat Life' started by jeff2, Feb 17, 2008.

1. jeff2

jeff2 Active Member

for those of you who aren't students, what made you move to Czech Republic?i won't have much choice. can't stay in Ukraine, and don't want to go to the States. after investigating, Czech Republic seemed easiest to get to, stay in, and work in. we honeymooned in Budapest, and it was great. no chance in hell of me learning the language though.i'm 42 and pretty hard to teach. have had good response to resume on cv-online.cz anyway, just curious what different reasons brought all the people on this forum to Czech Republic.
    :)

2. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Since the thread immediately got off topic, we transferred the responses to a new thread called Moving to the Czech Republic from Ukraine. Please feel free to post responses to jeff2's original topic (what made you move to Czech Republic?) below.

3. richyloves

richyloves New Member

PLEASE I WIL WANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPANY KLP TRADE COMPANY IN CZECH AS I INTEND PAYING SOME ABOUT FOR THEM TO AID ME IN GETTING RESIDENT CZECH HOW AUTHENTIC ARE THEY PLS RESPONSE .

RICHIE

4. GlennInFlorida

GlennInFlorida Well-Known Member

Don't really know but, they sure sound like a scam to me.

5. fabik317

fabik317 Well-Known Member

it's definitely some kind of scam - you can't just buy czech citizenship (or any other one for that matter)

6. silverkinguk

silverkinguk Well-Known Member

Scam ya don't trust company in that kind of thing