Joining from Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by parviz, Apr 20, 2004.

1. parviz

parviz New Member

hi marteen; hi Jeff
    I am joining this forum from Canada. the moderator might realize me from my feed back :wink:
    I agree with more information about myself;
    my name is Parviz Baraghi
    I am originaly a Kurdish who lives in Canada
    I live in Ottawa, the capital city of Canada
    I am 26
    and I study communication engineering in carleton university
    www.carleton.ca
    I dont have my picture setup yet, which I will have it soon.

looking forward to hear and talk to each and everyone of members of this forum
    çiao

2. parviz

parviz New Member

Dear Maarten
    I apologize for miss-spelling your name
    Please accept my apologies :)

3. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Hi Parviz,

We moved your post here from the Feedback forum as this is a better location for it.

We also wanted to let you know that you can edit your post by clicking on the 'Edit' button on the top right above your post. That way you can correct mistakes and typos that you notice after you put your post up. You may also edit the Subject title of your post if you wish - also by using the 'Edit' button.

Welcome and enjoy the boards!

4. maartenv

maartenv Well-Known Member

Hi Parviz,

A warm welcome to you too!

I don't mind misspelling my mane, it's a dutch version of martin, however we have that name too in holland :)

I don't know why you have addressed Jeff and me together, since Jeff is theman behind the forum, along with his team. I'm just a member :)

Have fun here, and I hope you can give a nice contribution to the site!

Cheers,

5. My Czech Republic

My Czech Republic Administrator

Maarten,

Parviz's post was moved here from the Feedback forum where his post was a response to a topic called 'Profiles' that you started and Jeff reacted to. That's why Parviz was addressing both of you in his response. When I moved his post, I did not make any edits to it as I wanted to leave that option to Parviz himself. Sorry about the confusion, I guess I should have edited the post a bit.

Dana
    My Czech Republic