Discussion in 'Introductions' started by expat, Dec 17, 2009.

1. expat

expat New Member

Hello.
    My name is Slawomir and I am a new member for the expat forum but not exactly a newly fledged expat.
    Firstly, I am looking for an opportunity to have a proper discussion, to air my views and even have an argument, if that should be intellectually stimulating.
    Secondly I am looking out for somebody to have chatter in Norwegian/Swedish with. Honestly I craving for some communication in Scandinavian as currently am on kind of rehab.
    Thirdly – if you are a French speaker and want to give private lessons in this charming language you have got a student. It remains to agree on the price.

Greetings to all expats in the city.

Slawomir

2. scrimshaw

scrimshaw Well-Known Member

Welcome! Discussions welcome too. Don't know if you'll find many that speak
    Norwegian/Swedish here, but i imagine there are some. very internationnal group.

3. expat

expat New Member

Cheers Scrimshaw. I just hope to meet somebody to have a nice conversation with from time to time. The mention of those two rather unpopular languages was kind of expression of my wishful thinking. Although at the end of the day who knows...
    What about yourself? You seem to have settled down quite a long way from CR.
    regards
    s.

4. The Animal

The Animal Well-Known Member

Vítám vás and Veselé Vánoce!